View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 07:48 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

MAMA you are so very much doing the right thing. You are making the best decisions for your ENTIRE family, INCLUDING your husband. Keep doing what you are doing. Don't let ANYONE cause you to second-guess yourself on these decisions, please. And at least for now, remove from your life anyone who causes you to doubt or second-guess the healthy decisions you are making for your family. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS.

You are a VERY obviously a capable and intelligent woman who has GIVEN BIRTH to children--an absolutely amazing feat that requires COURAGE, PERSISTENCE, and SELF-SACRIFICE. I truly respect and honor you in many ways as a mother.

The fact that your husband CHOSE to move halfway across the World, make no friends, and be anti-social is HIS issue. Don't make excuses for HIM and HIS continuing to participate in immorality and very bad behavior by feeling sorry for him please.

Of course he found a place to sleep. You feel sorry for him because he has to sleep in his CAR? Google "Homeless Children" and see where THEY have to sleep. And don't stick to American homeless children, include the children in countries less fortunate than ours, who sleep in SEWERS underneath city streets and the children who search municipal garbage dumps all day looking for scraps of food to eat.

But please don't cry and start feeling sorry for them (I know, it's hard not to); just COMPARE what this GROWN man DOES have and all the luxuries afforded to him with the REALITY these CHILDREN are FORCED to face by no choice of their own, and you will immediately stop having sympathy or making excuses for him.

He came by the house and banged on the doors and screamed for awhile. Our 5 year old was pretty scared and upset but I turned off all the lights and took the kids upstairs with a book and pretty soon AH drove away.
You are a good Mommy. Stay strong. You're doing the right thing.