Old 10-13-2009, 05:10 PM
  # 365 (permalink)  
HuskyPup
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Hi all, have been reading here, yet too mixed up inside to post. Greetings from a nervous wreck who can't think straight. Going off the prescription for TMJ/Anxiety has been rough, I feel variously nauseous, racing heart, sweaty, can't sleep more than a few hours at a time. My car is old and acting weird, looks like the engine/transmission is about to go phooey…burning oil, does not look good. When that goes, no way to get to work, as the trains do not run that late between here and Baltimore. When I drive back and forth on the highway, I am so scared...an hour each way, and I am at times in a cold sweat, so many odd noises, rattling, my heater fan does not work, or my radio, no way to even drown them out.

And that damn tooth. Ouch. I feel overwhelmed, don't know where to start. And so many old medical bills from trying to get stuff fixed in the past, from my bf breaking his arm without insurance…and just not even half enough coming in to make a dent. I would like to ‘leave the past behind’, but it follows me: I try to wake up, think how to make progress, yet seem to just fall behind, can’t think straight, am overwhelmed.

Right now I need a Dr., a Dentist, a shrink, a mechanic and a lawyer......who in their right mind would want to summon so many chiselers all at once? They could easily clean out a person who made six figures!

Have not drank in 4 days, and before that, another 4 days....so better in that department.

Feeling a bit crazy today, plain and simple.....like I could explode. Am exploding. Have exploded?

Well, hoping you all are alright and not so crazy,

H. Pup