View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:06 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

Thumbs up

((((Kooks))))

Sorry to say I cannot remember the reference to this. I do not keep up with what the World Health Organization does to me they are too much like the FDA and I don't agree with them on practically any thing. I hope they do not endorse it.

I am sure that there is a doctor who is an addict that has explored this theory he has a book out as well Hypoism, The Disease of Addictions. He is a doctor who had a thriving dialysis practice and ended up under a bridge strung out on heroin I believe. I believe the man has good intent and is passionate about helping people find answers to their addiction. He is not everyone's cup of tea though. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Everyone is such an individual this theory is one of many. I put it out here in hopes it might help someone who is struggling. I think brain chemistry is a clue that could help some people find answers. I believe nutrition plays a major role in whole body chemistry including the brain.

I will say that if the limbic brain chemistry is different in the addict that the addict may want to consider their chemistry normal for them and to not alter it with either prescription drugs from a doctor or illegal drugs or alcohol but learn to accept themselves as they are with their low levels instead of trying to "fix" it.

Last edited by Dee74; 10-13-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: removed commercial link