View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 09:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Judy~Judy~Judy!
Been trying

I'm very sorry for your loss. I also lost my beautiful mom. She passed away 10 years ago and my father 13 years ago. I still cry over them to this day.

Me: I've always had a reason to drink & drug it seems. Now, I'm at the lowest point of my life that I have ever been in. I was laid off from my job over a year ago. My unemployment ran out. I have no income now, no luck with finding a job. My boyfriend of 3 years moved out and left me for another woman. I live alone and I own the house. I've owned it 9 years. Looks like I will loose it all soon and not because of drugs or alcohol. I have no family to help or care, my friends are all pill popping, crack smoking, alcoholics and I did the same. I've stayed away from my friends in the last couple of weeks, as well as the drugs & alcohol. But, the problem is: I try and try and it all goes to crap and then I just throw up my hands and say screw it, what's the use?? I'm just spinning my wheels. Worrying and worrying about keeping material things. Time to go get some drugs & alcohol with my friends, they will buy it for me!

You will meet good people here. I've been a member on & off for about 7 years now. It's helped me.

Welcome!

Last edited by Judy~Judy~Judy!; 10-10-2009 at 10:17 PM.