View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 06:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
ItsmeAlice

Thank you all for the well wishes. I realized today that even while I was bustling about trying to get myself settled in so I could get back to my usual work schedule etc, that living with my friend just wasn't far enough from my relationship with my XABF to be comfortable. She had a lot of the same moodiness, irrational behavior, and discontent. Of course, these were all without the daily drinking (at least that I was aware of).

She did call this morning to tell me of a couple of small items that I forgot and that I am welcome back anytime to pick them up. I thanked her and got off the phone politely. I fell very nervous and queezy. She sounded no different than if I left my coat behind after a party. Very nonchalant, friendly, and casual. My life was flipped on its head yet again and to her nothing happened. This was all too much like XABF for me.

TC,
So glad to hear the positivity in your post. I've haven't read all the threads yet for the last couple of days. So I hope to catch up on how you've gotten on while I was away.

Alice