View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:01 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
QuinTE

A really power giving article

I'm still struggling but I will make it. I've gotten involved in the attempt to create an agnostics sobriety group. I'm now the librarian, charged with accumulating an appropriate literature base. That is helping me by forcing me to read and evaluate and most of all to think of how useful each article would be. One of the most hopeful things I've read is "Why is it so damn hard to change?". Here's a link rebeccaskloot.com/?page_id=145 NOTE: since I haven't posted more than 15 times (what a dumb **** rule) I had to leave off the initial h t t p : / /

The biology of why I've got devils in my head and an actual method to directly attack all those enemies that have outposts in my mind is probably the most helpful thing I have found. I'm not knocking all of the tools and other stuff I've found or heard. But those things have been, for me, more of an intellectual exercise. I understood and agreed but it didn't give me a physical weapon - only mental ones. Now I have an active weapon I can use to change the pathways in my brain. I have met the enemy and it is me. I will win!