Thread: ScrewedUpMind
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 09:44 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

I'm sorry if I made my thinking too deep and complex.
In AA we say to keep it simple and that is what I try to do, ever notice how much happier most young kids seem to be then adults? They keep it simple.

I have a sponsee that was all eat up with trying to "Understand" who or what his HP was. Well he shares today that he finally just decided to give his HP a chance to help him instead of trying to "Understand" who or what his HP was. Bingo!!! As he puts it, he finally got his concept of his HP.

I do have to say Taz that linking creation by god to evolution is talking religion
Yep! and that is why I also said "so let me just say this and drop it right there!" That is simply what I beleive, doesn't mean that a single other person in the world has to feel that way or not, what I beleive only matters to me, now if I was ramming it down some one elses throat saying "My way or the highway" then me being a jerk feeling that way is my problem.

Funny thing, but I can honestly say I could care less about what another persons personal beliefs are, all I do is simply respect their right to beleive the way they do.

I take spiritual to mean having reverence for all things, especially my body and mind.
Well said Zen.

chrisinaustin well explained.