View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 09:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
searching

Just an update (kinda down)

Well after 2 great weeks with the family and a very positive outlook things are starting to get a little dark. The weather has been rainy all week, and its not helping. If you know my story had a terrible relapse over Labor Day and blew what saved up cash I had from selling my vehicle to pay for a bankruptcy. things since then had been very positive, I havent had a drink since then but my positive side is starting to fall. Im not wanting a drink or anything, doesnt even sound good at all. Its just that my small business is not doing well at all, I had been positive thinking either it would pick up or I would get a job to get back the money I lost. Well neither is happening. I am from a smallish town of around 15,000 and there just are no jobs. Ive done and looked everywhere, sent out resumes, joined the local workforce one job search. Hell I even always thought well at least there is always temp factory work, lots of those around here but got shot down because I didnt have the factory exp. I mean damn, they hire the local meth heads cause they have prior exp but not me. I have a college degree, 20 yrs of work exp, and all they were asking for was a GED and 6 months exp and they wouldnt give me a shot. It's just all very frustraiting and Im down, I thought I would have made the money I lost back by now but can't so on days like this I still beat myself up for it. Sorry so long just had to vent some and tell someone how bummed I am...