View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 06:56 AM
  # 144 (permalink)  
HideorSeek

I wish you guys would wake me up!!! I always miss the morning yawns, eye rubbings and first cups of coffee.

Anhoo, it's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! Had another drinking dream...I don't remember much, other than having an empty beer bottle in my hand and realizing I needed to dump it somewhere...ICK...I hate those dreams but I honestly think it's my HP keeping it green for me.

So...I have a new job. Not a real one, mind. I am to be the Library Coordinator for our condo. I need to get owners to donate their books and possibly seek out used ones elsewhere. Should be fun! I get asked, a lot, what do you DO there...??? Well, we actually try to get involved a lot. This year, I hope to volunteer in the schools, work a little with the local SPCA and resume my Yoga, exercise, scuba and take on horseback riding! Riding on the beach...doesn't that sound awesome? Anyways, being a little country, there's lots of need and few resources, so people living here generally pitch in, one way or another. And I told you that we are helping with an archaeological dig at the end of the month. Nope, we don't just laze in the sun. I would go mad if that's all I did.

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day! Hugs all around!

lis