View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:35 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  
McGowdog

Originally Posted by Ago View Post
That border was crossed long ago

Why are you in the twelve step forum if your opinion about 12 steppers is they take NO personal responsibility for their recovery? That God has NO place in Recovery, and we have NO business "making promises on behalf of God" as you put it.

You have made your views on People who have/use a God of their own understanding in their recovery as weak and wrong, even saying me working the program as instructed is heresy, and that saying alcoholism as viewed by us is an obsession of the mind coupled with an allergy of the body, and thus we are powerless over it, makes us take NO responsibility for our own recovery, even when I spent hours upon hours trying to explain the concepts to you, not to "CONVERT" you but to set it up so we could have an amicable understanding, you chose to completely disregard everything I/we said in that entire thread, just making snide and derogatory off topic replies, why are you here?

I mean as far as people refusing to take personal responsibility for their actions I suggest that you look in the mirror Bugs.

You disagree with everyone here about everything, you feel alcoholism is a choice, you disagree with being powerless over alcohol, you send your son who isn't even an alcoholic to AA, thus don't respect our traditions, bash AA at every opportunity, disagree with allowing people to have a God of their own understanding, disagree with the fact we feel alcoholism is a spiritual malady, disagree with us thinking God is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves, yet you come and post in the 12 step forum, making random derogatory statements at every opportunity, and then tell me this is bordering on childish?

Good observation, possibly the most accurate statement I think I have ever seen you make.

Why are you posting in the twelve step forum Bugs, if you disagree with everything we stand for and everybody here?

What is your purpose in being in the twelve step forum, you get bored of starting threads in which you attack AA and the people in it and just thought you'd drop by to say Hi, maybe stir the pot a bit, disagree with a few people here, start a few arguments, make a few smarmy remarks and get in a few potshots, and then leave?

I have NO idea why the mods allow you to continue to get away with your continued behavior, which at best is controversial.