Old 10-02-2009, 01:13 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
justtakestime
Ohhhhhh.......now I get it....

I feel as if I'm repeating myself on my posts. But these last couple of weeks have been really hard for me. I have been sepaated from my AH since May 1st. He has been through 3 rehabs and some mental health admissions in the last 9 months. We lost our house and me and the kids got an apartment. We are doing GREAT!!!!! But when my AH found out that I had spoke to my attorney about divorce he became SUPER DAD/HUSBAND!! I know in my heart that it won't last long......but then I feel guilty that I'm not just opening my heart and letting him back in. I've told him that I love and care for him and I always will but that I'm not IN LOVE with him. I have moved on. He calls or comes over every night....says he's trying to do everything he can to make me fall in love with him again.......but I just don't know if that's possible. Then last night he kept calling and calling about stupid stuff. I finally turned the ringer off and do you know what he did???? At midnight he calls his 15 year old son and his 10 year old daughters phones!!!!! On a school night!!!! HOW RUDE !!!!!! All because I didn't answer so he could tell me goodnight!!!! UGH!!! He says I make him want to kill himself and that he has no one and he is lonely....blah blah blah..... How do I overcome the guilt???? And the feeling sorry for him!!! I was doing so much better when I didn't see or talk to him much!!!