Thread: Avoidance
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 07:46 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
pennylane2009
it's all happening

Originally Posted by Carrie36 View Post
Right now I have pictures of my two sons on the wall and my third sons frame fell and broke....six months ago...meant to replace that frame and just didnt do it. Poor guy prolly wondering why the others are up there and not his!!

Drinking let me say to myself...ok i am DONE for today, now I get to relax and screw anything that needs done....day after drinking allowed me to say...uhhhh I feel like crap..ok I will tackle stuff tomorrow...when I felt better I wanted to drink again...
Carrie, what is it with picture frames? LOL. My brother in law always makes fun of me and my empty frames ...

I also avoid the post office. Not sure what it is with me and the USPS, but we don't mix well together. I have my godson's birthday gift from when he was turning three still sitting on the counter, plus his Christmas gift from last year. Guess what? He's four next week.

And I hear you on the "I'm done for today" delineation. I never understood people who could make their kids' school lunches the night before. Once dinner was done, so was I.