Old 09-28-2009, 09:27 PM
  # 307 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Made it through another day! Regarding my earlier arguments with my roommate, I sat on the couch and tried to play it off until he finally got around to apologizing for what he did. And then I had to apologize, too. But of course I did nothing wrong! Haha... riiight.

Now I finally get to be in my room, alone, as I wanted to be so badly earlier. And I'm not up for it. Now I would prefer someone to keep me company but roommie has gone to bed and I can't seem to find anyone out there in text message land. I wish I could have a dog in my apartment. My dog has to live with my parents for now and I really miss her!! By the time I'm out of this place though I think she'll be my parents' dog and she'll have to stay with them. It makes me happy that she's always happy to see me though. Not just meeting me at the door, she's the only "person" at my parents' house that seems happy to see me lately. My grandparents have stopped returning my calls, too.

On a positive note, I have been feeling isolated, wanting a bit more of a social life lately. And out of the blue Saturday night a girl in my class (she's always been friendly but we've never especially hit it off) facebooked me, sent her phone number, and said a bunch of geology students and other friends were at her house and invited me over. Well I couldn't go but when I returned her message she said no problem, they do that just about every weekend and she'll call me next time. I'm glad. She's a good girl, I need friends like her.

I'm going to watch a movie. Somehow Road to Perdition seems fitting.