View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 11:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
NoelleR

Thumbs up

Just wanted to give you a big GOODONYA, splendra.

"... this morning as I was thinking about emotional blackmail and the way I give him energy to do it I had a good laugh ya know and I thought about the Rolling Stones song "emotional rescue" and in my mind I was saying emotional blackmail instead of rescue which made me chuckle some more..."

It's funny how different things can come to folks from the same source. As you were going thru all this, your thoughts were on 'emotional blackmail/rescue(?). While I was reading your post, what jumped up front in my mind was......T.D. Jakes. [the right(?), reverend(?), Bishop TD Jakes].

I find it funny, but for a 'man' he seems to have a pretty good grip on 'women in bondage'--their trials 'n tribulations, and some pretty good advice (suggestions?) for helping them out.

Anyway, just wanted to put this out there.....although his books are not directly on point, they do 'fit' and they can be a help for folks.....even those who may not believe as he does (his books are pretty heavy in the God/Jesus realm..... (o:

Keep on keepin' on, splendra, you're doing gRRRRRRRRR8.

NoelleR