View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:26 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
wanttobefree2

The doc would be very supportive and I know I can call him or go see him if I need to. He wants a follow up after a month anyway. I am a little nervous because I am a little behind on my tapper and still feel lousy. 9/2 was 180mg, 9/16 was 90mg, 9/17 was 75mg, 9/18 was 70mg, 9/19 was 60mg, 9/20 was 55mg, 9/21 was 45mg, 9/22 so far 20mg. The doctor recommended having everything out of my system at least 5-7 days before the test, especially since I have had the opiates in my system in one form or another for a year now. I did take a hot bath last night and that was helpful. Im just grateful that I really do not have anywhere major I need to be until Sat. Do you guys have any suggestions of once all this is out of my system some things I can do to continue to cleanse my system to ensure a negative urine drug screen? Know this, regardless of the discomfort, the opiates are coming out of my system. I have been in withdrawal for 2-3 days now as I tapper and I suspect it is only going to get worse. Thanks for all your support and input.