View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 08:58 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

Startled,

I find it rather rude that you come here asking for our input and when Pelican and Hammer and Bernadette give it to you, you don't listen and you argue with them that they are wrong. What do you want, for us to tell you only what you want to hear?

You don't fool me one bit. I know you very well, as Bernadette and Pelican and Hammer also know you.

I have been looking at you in the mirror for decades.

I don't think you are here, because you are simply trying to help someone.

In my opinion, You just haven't felt enough pain yet. When you do, and you surely will if you continue to try to keep this person in your life, you will come back here for help and then you will see what folks are trying to reveal to you about YOURSELF.

I find that you have a "Holier Than Thou" attitude toward this girl and you are trying to make yourself feel better about YOU. You look at this girl and see she is someone you want to have in your life because you get some self-satisfaction from her. But you don't understand why she is behaving this way:

How can this drug addict not see how great we are and actually want to be with us instead of dumping us? We can't admit that they hurt our egos.

And, Look at this drug addict! They have so many problems, we want to "help" them so that they will be grateful and loving toward us again. We can't admit that their behavior has such an effect on how we feel about ourselves.

You came here for help, didn't you?