Old 09-18-2009, 04:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
barblsn

Welcome Kenny:

[QUOTE=kenny81;2370015]I recently got married and believe my wife is back into drugs. She was hard into heroin long before I met her (6 years) and she had gone through a rehab and recovery program successfully. I dated her for over three years and she had two incidents with prescription pills but other than that we have been so happy and the most in love couple. I recently found some drug paraphernalia in the house after a couple of days where she was acting strange.
Since we got married things have kind of changed and I have been suspecting of things on and off since. She denies anything every time I confront her.

Addicts lie. Don't waste energy second guessing, analyzing, etc. If you think she's using, she is.

I am so sad because I love her so so much and we had such a wonderful life together and if she is back into drugs I just want to make sure I do the right thing for both of us. It is already affecting my life as I am much less motivated at work and don't enjoy my day to day life as I
used to.

Sorry, you can't. Not while she's actively using. You can only do the right thing for you.

Please help me, should I separate from her? Get a divorce? Or send her to a rehab facility, she has already done the rehab thing so I kind of feel helpless and don't want to spend the rest of my life like this? I know this person is my true soul-mate and I never will love anyone like this again and it is extremely important for me to do what is best for her and me.

Can't "send her". She has to want to go, first of all to get approved by your health insurance, but more importantly, she has to want to go if she is going to be successful. The hardest part about loving an addict is not being able to make them stop. Never. You can't. So, you must take care of yourself. Keep coming here, reading the posts, going to Nar-anon and Al-anon meetings if you are comfortable with that. HANG IN THERE.