Thread: New Method....
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 10:40 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Ago

Originally Posted by debs View Post
I'm sorry yall.... On so many levels... Not tryin' to be another statistic or make anybody feel sorry for me; I did this and I accept responsibility...

I just didn't wanna let any of yall down...

I'm so ****** sick of this ****.

Maybe not enough, tho.
No worries kid

You go to any meetings?

get any phone numbers?

call anyone?

Calling other alcoholics (women) will help many ways, one, you will begin to feel comfortable using the phone so maybe will be able to do so in event you want to take a drink, frequently another alcoholic can "talk us down" and you can start getting a feeling for what woman are stable, have a good head on their shoulders, appear happy, joyous and free, in other words a woman you can ask to take you through the steps.

preta for example, someone who makes good sense, this is not a time when you need "emotional support" (you get that from a support group also by attending meetings and using the phone) but someone with the nuts and bolts experience on how to get and stay sober.

You wouldn't ask the students that kept getting held back year after year in math class how to ace a Calculus test, you'd go to the calc professor, however those other students are who you would go through study groups with in order to learn together, they are all needed, but just be sure not to confuse anyone's roles.

If you want to learn to fly a plane you ask someone who has demonstrated the ability to do so, not the person who keeps crashing his.

Doesn't make him a loser but doesn't make him much of a pilot.

Personally, I crash cars, 23 at last count, so have some experience with running into sh1t

Keep coming back, we are all rooting for ya kiddo.