View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

Startled:

Witamy!
(Welcome!) Twój angielski jest bardzo dobry. (Your English is very good.)

I would just like to explain to you that CoDependency does not completely define a person and their problems. There may be many other issues that are affecting your girlfriend and your relationship with her.

I don't know how old your girlfriend is, or how long she has been in therapy, but often, when a person starts therapy or otherwise starts to look within herself, it can be scary for them. There are many things she may be going through and the only way to know what she is going through or experiencing is to just ask her. This may be difficult for you because you have feelings toward this person. Often, our fears hold us back from asking the questions we really want answered. The truth can be scary.

I know that what you are going through is upsetting. The best thing you can do for yourself and your girlfriend is to take good care of yourself. She may just need some time to work through her problems right now.

You can find a book called "CoDependent No More" by Melody Beattie on Google Poland Books.

I hope this helps a little.