View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 11:03 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

Hi Heart. Sorry you are still having to listen to all his problems, lies and excuses. At least you aren't marrying them. It is really hard to let go and focus on our own healing when we are caught up in someone elses addiction and problems but once we are able to do that life gets happier.

He told me what really happend.... Apparently 4 days before we asked him to give us a drug test he was at the store and saw one of his old "buddies" and he doesn't know why but he did get high and when he woke up in the morning he hated him self for doing that. He didn't know how it happened. He said he did it 2 times, and thats why when the test was positive he couldn't believe in it because over 24 hours passed. He said he f*cked up. And this whole thing shouldn't have ended like this.
I can summarize this story.

He used because he wanted to. He admits he f---ed up because he got caught. Because if he didn't get caught, he would still be out there using and lying about it.

And only 2 times? For anyone who believes that, I have some ocean front property in Arizona I'd like to sell you. Real cheap.