View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 09:05 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
bugsquawsher

Thanks for the Responses. Please don't anyone get bent out of shape over someones opinion. We all have them, and a right to them. I know I have a few of my own. Like its my opinion at this moment that my only problem is that the wife doesn't like it. Why? She says I am mean to her. What she calls mean is when you gets on me about drinking or anything after I had a few. I stand up for myself. I'm mean if I disagree with her. I'm mean when I roll my eyes at something she said that I think is out of line.
Yet she's the one that insults me. I try very Hard Not to resort to name calling because that leads to nothing but trouble. Doesn't solve a thing.
I wish she would pop in here and add her side of story. Maybe yall could make sense of it. I sure can't.
I don't drink around her because she quit after years of drinking a 12 pack plus a night. I started asking her if she thought she drank too much when I started seeing how she would Hide her empties and how she started putting the beer in a cup. To this day she will deny I had any influence on her decision. What ever makes her feel better. I doesn't really matter. But man she got mad at me for saying anything when she was drinking. I wasn't at the time trying to get her to quit. Just slow down.
I admit That when she decided to quit I said I would quit with her. I didn't follow through. I appologized for that. But I didn't see why I had to be punished for something she had a problem with. I keep it away from her. So what's the problem. It's not like I come home trashed or even Overly buzzed.
I'm down to stopping at my buddies house once a week and drinking maybe 6 over a couple of hours time.
This is usually on wednesday. Now yesterday I returned some equipment I borrowed from another friend and had Three talking to him.
I just dont' see the problem.