View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 08:39 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
bugsquawsher

Originally Posted by tallcactus View Post
You stated, "Guess it don't matter a flip how dads feeling." Oh, it matters greatly!
I can tell U love yr wife and U want it 2 B the way it was... That is so hard 2 deal with. Things and people change, like the wind, laws, and seasons....
Just give her space, go 2 counselling, work on this, isn't this what U want, I can feel it...but U want the loving 2. Nothing wrong with that..
Men R soooo visual, woman R emotional, we have 2 feel, it has 2 touch the heart...does this make sense?
Don't give up on her.
Stay strong.

Yeppers
I have said it many times to her when I hear the comment. All you think about is Sex.
Yes the physical Act is Fun. It feels good. But if she's just gunna lay there and get nothing out of it. Then I don't want it either. I'm not a romantic. Never have been. If I like someone, I do things for them. If I don't like them I ignore them. I'm not keeping score, but I'm sure I'm WAAAAAAY ahead on the who did what for who scoreboard. I have done so many things for no reward, I'm now qualified to to anything for nuthin.
It Hurts that she doesn't want me. This goes back way before drinking was the argument. Drinking is just the Latest thing I don't do right for her.
I quit that, There will be something else. My smoking? I'm sure that's the next target. Already don't like my soap. The way I dress, the way I talk, My sense of humor, My decorating skills , my taste in Colors etc. The list goes on like the smiths in the phone book.