View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:07 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
bugsquawsher

Originally Posted by tallcactus View Post
with vegibean, "EVERYONE plays their part."
Have U ever heard, "If momma isn't happy, no one is?" Very true..
Not a man hater here, by a long shot, but going threw a few medium problems here in my own marriage and I know I played my part and he his.
Your wife is changing, maybe 4 her it is better, don't know, but she feels that she needs 2 do something. Can U meet her halfway? Please do not take this personally but, it kinda makes me think that it is all about "U." Marriage counselling is a grand ideal.
Remember, 2 never play the 'blame" game.
Stay strong.

Thanks for your input. I do play the blame game. It's all My fault. I know that, she keeps letting me know that. She decided a few years ago to quit drinking and get reborn. But because I don't follow like a lost puppy, I'm the bad guy. Now I'm a mean Alcoholic. Am I bitter? Yea I guess I am.
Long before this came about it was already starting.
First I was told not to grab her as she walked by, Inappropriately as she put it. Yea I would be sittin in my chair and as she passed I would reach out and touch her. This offended her.
So after she told me a few times I quit. I tried to touching thing like her neck or something appropriate, but only got winces. Oh that tickles, you scared me or something. So I stopped that. Then I was told to quit asking for sex. It was putting pressure on her. Then it was Stop joking about it. It's not funny. The the one that really got me was when I jokingly said something about it as gratitude for something I did for her and was Informed she is NOT a *****. Don't know where that came from. I never suggested that in any way. Things like this are funny on a sitcom. I can't even watch Everybody loves Raymond anymore, All the jokes they make about their sex life hit too close to home for me.
So you and someone else Both used the phrase if Mama aint happy , no ones happy.
Guess it don't matter a flip how dads feeling.
So as it stands now. I have a Wife that Doesn't want me touching her an any way. Definately doesn't want to touch me. Speaks very Little to me. Usually only to get me to fix something. Or complain about how I did fix something. I sure miss the days when she wanted me half as much as I wanted her. Those days are gone.