Old 09-14-2009, 12:25 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  
HuskyPup
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Hi Alera, nice to meet you, I had no idea fiorinal/fioricet was a true barbiturate, I had always thought those were pretty much phased out long ago. Was kinda surprised just to see the term barbiturate, reminded me of Marilyn Monroe and Hank Williams, Sr.
But sounds like a struggle.

I have similar issues with chronic facial pain brought about by TMJ, and no great way yet to treat it....so have on and off self medicated, sometimes prescription medicated, but never have had the money to get it 'fixed' the way they suggest, inasmuch as that outcome is anything approaching assured.

Tyler, I had always wanted to have kids, is probably too late now to get our acts together and adopt, at ages 41 and 42 with MOUNDS of debt. It's something I think must be really wonderful. Well, maybe I will hit the lottery soon. Costs like 10k to 20k for gays to adopt, legal fees and all......not to mention, they look at your state of financial health, and in my case, they'd probably faint. Well, a pipe dream, so to speak, and not to introduce any kind of mixed metaphor.

Day three here, feeling OK, if not a bit crabby.

Gypsy, nice to see you here, what is Windy's sobriety program? He seems funny & like a nice guy, but doesn't say too much............rather an enigma.

Hope all are well,

HP