View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
bugsquawsher

Originally Posted by Firehazard View Post
Do you like beer for the effect it has on you? If yes please share.

I like the taste. I like the social part of it. I would have to say all my friends like beer. I like sitting around shooting the breeze with a few cold ones. Not in bars. More like someones shop or Garage where you don't have to yell to hear each other. Do I like the effect. Yea I would be lying if I said no. I don't like drinking too much. Not saying that I haven't . Drunk is not the goal I am seeking.
Lately though. I find myself wanting to stay away because there is nothing to look forward to at home. Even when I come strait home from work I might get a hello at best then she back in the bedroom doing what ever it is she does. So I go chat it up with the kids or watch TV.
For that last two weeks I have kept my drinking down to just a couple of times. I know I'm not gettin any. Thats been over a year now. My fault of course. She told me if I smell like beer then I aint gettin any. But even when I don't have anything to drink , still nothing. I'm suppose to change Immediately and completely, But with out reward.
Because she's not a *****. Thats what she told me.
I did her a favor not too long ago and jokingly said I was hoping for a reward that evening. Thats when she told me that little Jewel. WOW!
There is No way for me to earn that opportunity again.