Old 09-13-2009, 10:38 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  
Gypsy Feet
mergirl

Sup! I used to "belong" to this thread, but I have too many issues so I have to spend time in the codie and family and friends sections too

The last addiction I decided to ditch was booze, but I have also abused valium and meth, and used pot, coke, shrooms, acid, and what not enough to forgive my body all of its ailments if it will forgive me hahah.

I just moved back to my high school town, santa barbara california and it is pure bliss after living in the dessert for a decade+
I work a very physical job meant for a 20 year old male, and my 43 year old body is in better shape than I have been in 20 years, but man am I sore!!

I left a pack of wonderful dogs behind with my daughter and ex when I moved, but have 2 jack russells here that belong to my roomie. I love working with kids and the elderly, I love animals, water and the weather. I love being outside and ice cream.

I have strong spiritual pulls now that make me almost a fraud here, but I like these folks so I just pop in now and then anyway.

windy sort of scares me, but his sobriety program rocks.