Old 09-09-2009, 03:52 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
bluebella

andvilhead-/outtolunch
--i so get it, yes he is gone and that should tell me -alot but i guess what i want to know is- how an addict is thinking- and is it the addiction that was responsible ya know... it probably sounds rediculous what i am asking here but it truely feels like an emotional punch in the gutt- fact- being in relationship for over 2 years- planning and encorporating family and discussions of a future- to be blind sided as i have -is pretty shocking to say the least, anyone i tell is floored by this-you have to admit its not a 'normal' course of action of a human being- you fight you work stuff out or you fight and dont come to an agreement- and decide ok fine-this isnt working we go our seperate ways..... this is having the rug pulled right out under your feet -you dont know what has hit you! somtimes i have to do that shake your head motion to clue in and focus- 'was this a dream'

i am just trying to give myself some peace- and validate the issue that -drugs have ruined this guy and there is nothing i have done-this is what they do
is this a pattern?????????