Old 09-09-2009, 12:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bluebella

hi everyone -so appreciate your comments- you taking the time to reply to me and try and help me is very touching.......

anvilhead- your straightforwardness is so what i need, and especially you being in the place once where my addict is really hits home and i take your advice so seriously....

bluejay- wow your story made me tear up- mirror image of the disappearing of mine! i thought truely thought ' i am the only one this could have ever happend too' and there we go- vanished poof gone! what you say is so exactly true- and i count the days as you did- today is actually 4 months!
can you believe i check my cell phone many times a day hoping he has called!? i think i am the one in need of councilling.... i loved him so much and we planned a future- how how how can he just dump me

i will be honest- i wish he would call- so i can just have one last word in! one last word not that it matters

crack is so hard to understand and what it does to a person
its so sad.... he truely deep down was a great guy-so kind but the addiction has destroyed him....

i never ever thought he would do this- to me as to just dump me- this certainly has something to do with the darn addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not a normal way of ending a 2 year relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know know where the strength is coming from but i have been so darn strong on the no contacting him! i have so much fact on the disease and have educated myself enough to KNOW HE WONT CHANGE-not yet anyways! he isnt readyyyyyyyy