Old 09-09-2009, 10:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

Originally Posted by bluebella View Post

please anyone -solidify what iam thinking- HE LEFT ME FOR CRACK? is that the summary here... left me for someone who is lighting his pipe someone who isnt hounding him about getting help? uggggggg

sad
bluebella
hi bluebella, welcome. sorry you are hurting but glad you are here. we do understand your pain. i think his behavior is due to his addiction. read the stickies at the top of the forum page, educate yourself on addiction and co dependancy. until he decides to seek help for himself, his addiction and behavior will get worse and there is nothing you can do to change that. have you tried alanon or nar anon support groups for those who love an addict. we become just as sick sometimes in trying to cope with addiction and need help too.

try not to take what he does to personal, its not about you for him. his addiction seems to be in control right now. try to focus on taking good care of you. you cam get better even if he don't.

your situation sounds alot like my 23 yrs of being married to an addict. it took me 21yrs to realize that i deserve a better life. maybe its time to except that maybe he's not ready to quit. maybe its time for you to decide whether or not this is a life you are willing to live for the long haul. its a pain road to travel. in my opinion, it would probably be better for you if you decide to let him stay missing out of your life. i was almost insane before i figured this out. i'm praying for the both of you.