View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 06:10 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
gotahavfaith

Thank you all for your responses. I would appreciate any prayers that you could send up for my family, especially for my grandsons.

I did go to get my grandson last night, but my daughter had all ready picked him up. She took him to his babysitter's and that is where he spent the night. He loves her and I know he is safe there.

Leelee, it really wasn't ok for her to take grandson with her, but there was such chaos at that time, she just grabbed him and left. She would have taken the 5 year old but he was screaming to stay here, the 2 year old was screaming to go with mom, so that is just how it turned out.

Bedtime was hard for Nick, he cried for his mommy and slept in her bed, but we will get through this. When I talked to the sitter last night she said she talked to my daughter and they had a long talk. My daughter has a counseling assessment today at 1:00 to try and get in our local 90 day inpatient program. This would be her best option. I pray she takes it. She is still trying to do it her way. They try to accomodate and let the women take their children in with them but there isn't always room. So, I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it. I know I am rambling again, I just wanted to get this off my chest and say thank you to everyone for listening.

Gotahavfaith :praying