View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 03:17 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

queenie said:

sadly, in his mind, I became the one with both a drinking and violence problem!

"in his mind" there is much confusion and neurones drowned in alcohol so his opinion does not matter !!

Man, I obsess all the time, seems I'm taking steps... backwards... but when I finally say "who cares, HE does not even know himself" and throw it all away in a great package it rules!

sclarke
please work on yourself so you do not end up with a similar person !!

And now I am going to tell you all a story, its very typical. I got a coworker and him and my ex are the most likable, smiley and funny guys on the floor! Also they are the heavier drinkers.... and yes, if you said one of these 150 guys hit someone... these two (in the general opinion) would be the ones who everybody says "we never expected this from HIM, blah blah..."

Well this coworker is going to marry a Japanese woman. Great, huh? He lives just infront of a friend of mine and we have heard their shouts and yelling. At his birthday party they had a really bad fight, he was drunk as hell and angry because she wanted to leave.. he ended up throwing around empty bottles. I heard them. (That is when I left)

Now I see them often at work and they seem quite content and happy even cute together. So I remember this when I see ex and gf, or when I remember when I was with ex and looked happy...

This also made me remember a neighbor... the sweetest doctor you could meet... well after his death we received news that he hit his wife often.. the neighbors heard her screams many nights.

So just to say never believe in the outsides, they are deceiving, and when the party is over..when things don't go right... when addicts are alone with their partners... the truth comes alive... I mean we were there before, WHY O WHY would it be any different NOW?

If you meet someone don't give out your trust easily..... we deserve people that are always true to themselves (just as we are becoming) and that would never ever ever even THINK of resorting to violence in any form.... out of respect to THEMSELVES.

That is the type of person I like to be and what I expect from others. And if I can't get it from others then I will look for new people. Or spend the afternoon playing with my cat!!

Just sharing my thoughts