Old 09-01-2009, 01:09 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
damnedone

Originally Posted by outtolunch View Post
He might live down the block from you.

He might be 67 year's old or 11.

He might be incarerated.

He might be a she.
this was quite funny even though I dont feel like laughing right now, heh. what you say is true, but he flew to met another girl he met online long ago, and she posted pictures of them together, it's same guy in the pic he sent to me. sadly, not even one of the above, it would make things alot easier.

Yesterday I battled myself all day, I tried to make myself understand that this is goin wrong and I have to detach myself from him. It was goin pretty well, even though I spent some time with him in game, acting all normal.

The following, I would have to write a post the size of a novel again to make sense, but I'll just say that I just found out yesterday that his mind is making up things. All the pain he's been causing me was happening because of some conversations we've never had. Is this even normal even if he's an addict? Or he has some mental problems? that would be new.

I sent him a very harsh email and even though I felt horribly hurt yesterday after he called me a "liar" and told me to go "f*** off" after I said we never talked about anything before he started all the weirdness, right now I feel like I've detached from him even more.. one thing is sure, I will never be able to look at him like I used to, he destroyed everything, including what was left of our friendship

I'll just stay offline for a couple of days and then try to avoid him as much as I can. Weird thing, I cant wait for university to start so I'll spend alot less time at computer.

I do know about the dangers of online stuff, I do know that I'm exposed if I read here, though I doubt he would check these forums. At least I didnt post on the one where I found him posting, that would be suicide.

Thank you all again for your support, I guess the last few days I didnt see only from here how bad it can go but saw it with my own eyes.

D.