Old 08-31-2009, 03:56 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
URMYEVERYTHING

I say read up on internet love and the dangers of having a romance online and not even meeting the person yet. I won't harp on what others have said but I agree with all of them 100%. You must protect yourself at any cost. Even posting on here can have it's risks. Online is a way for people to be and express themselves in ways they no otherwise can. Just like I'm able to come here and speak freely about my BF's addictions... is something I can't do with my family, coworkers, etc. I am living and seeking support behind this screen. It's the similar situation with you. He could be manipulating you to send him money eventually to fuel his addiction. Who knows? All I know is that it isn't and doesn't sound safe to me. If anything, we are here to inform you of the dangers. I haven't met anyone on here that has steered me in the wrong direction yet. Hope this helps. There is so much better out there that is tangible and someone you are able to see, touch and feel. Best of luck to you and many hugs.