View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DreamAngel

Unhappy Should I try to get out?

My fiancé and I got engaged on Dec.31.2009, he was on methadone program for about a year. Before the methadone he was on heroin.

We planned our wedding and the date was in October, we decided to stop the methadone , go to detox and start a new life.

He went to a local detox, he stayed there for 5 days , got home he was still feeling sick for about a week and than he started feeling better.
Than last week he started locking up in the bathroom and telling me that his stomach hurts, and his eyes started to look different.... he had few marks on his legs but he said it was ingrown hair.
So I asked him to give me a drug test.... He started screaming and got all upset and left... In a about 6 hours he said that he's coming home and he will do it. well i went to the store... but a test and it was positive for opiotes...
He was going insane, he said that's impossible , it cant be true... If he knew he wouldn't pass it than he wouldn't do one at all.
So the next day i packed my stuff and i left. He said that I'm making a mistake.
We were together for 2,5 years. And he did get better but i guess he's back where he started.
Our wedding is 1 month away....... I'm so confused... I love him, but I cant help him..... I really did try...