Old 08-31-2009, 05:05 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Jason448

My wife has told me she talked to a doctor about getting on suboxin. She is going to make an appointment and try to get herself through the detox process on suboxin. The only problem with suboxin is you can't stay on that forever and she will have to wean off of that later down the road. My main concern is to get her well physically then get her well mentally. As long as the suboxin does not pose any huge medical risk and she can think with a clear head for once then its not urgent that she quit taking suboxin. I just hope and pray that once she is clean and is able to make choices and think without 10 + vicodin a day, she will realize what she has been doing is so wrong and try to turn things around in her life and our marriage. I just wonder how much of what she has done these last 5 years she has been addicted was fueled by her addiction or if the choices she has made, she would have made sober. I just hope her being sober will bring us closer and bring the family back together like it use to be.