Old 08-30-2009, 12:05 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Sweetie, I know this is hard and your feelings are very valid, but there comes a time to snap out of it.

Take yourself on a nice walk, go to the library and find a couple of good books, join a group that shares a hobby you enjoy, do anything except sit on that computer fantasizing of how it "could have been" because obessing is something we codies do well and there comes a time to distract ourselves and move on.

Sitting crying all day will just make you sicker. Finding an Al-anon or Nar-anon or CoDA meeting near you may just be the ticket for letting go of obsessing about him and beginning to use that energy to take care of yourself.

You are not the first one to be disappointed in an internet relationship, they rarely end up being what they appear and can actually be very dangerous.

So brush yourself off, wash your face and get yourself out to do something positive for you today, okay?

I say this all with love in my heart, because it's just no fun having a broken heart. But it will get better if you take a few steps forward.

Hugs