Old 08-29-2009, 06:45 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
catlovermi

Originally Posted by damnedone View Post
I still want to go to his country and
Among the myriad of screaming red flags in your post, this was the scariest to me.

Ever heard of human trafficking?

You only know a cyber version of this person. What information do you have to corroborate ANYTHING he says? What real life, face-to-face third parties that you know and trust also can vouch for him as a person?

There is a very real underworld that ensnares women into slavery using such tactics as reeling them into online "love" relationships, then luring them into foreign countries where they know nobody, can have their passports stolen, and can lose all human rights to their captors.

Don't mess around. Be honest with yourself how much you REALLY "know" this guy.

The BEST case scenario is that he's been completely honest, which means he's a dysfunctional addict with no job.

And.... you want to give your soul to this guy.... why???? Because his cyber-persona hooked you in?

It's time to do some real honest searching why you would get so enmeshed in such a scenario. That's where you need to start...

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I felt compelled to say these things. Your safety is at stake, and your mental health is already deteriorating per your own admission.

Sending encouragement,

CLMI