Old 08-28-2009, 09:57 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Jason448

Well I had another good day yesterday. Alot of the things my wife use to challenge me on she no longer does. She admitted last night she was wrong to have demanded I leave and to force me out of the house like she did. She told me that it is my house to and that I have the right to stay there. I know I have the right to stay in my own home, but the fact she is stepping off her high horse and admitting she was wrong is a step in the right direction. We are becomming better friends each day, and she, I think is starting to realize I am her husband not her enemy. I have to keep reminding her that she cannot go straight from being ill and on an IV to immediate detox. If anyone doesn't know, she has an abcess in her kidneys. I demanded that she take two weeks after feeling better to build up her strength. Its kind of ironic that I have to tell her to back off the rehab/detox for a bit, when just a few months ago, I was the problem. Well I hope today is another good day when I get home. Thanks again everyone for your support...