View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 08:27 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
zoomer
Gold Member

LOL B-man you can come and fix up my house if ya want!!! My husband is not a good fixer upper! Hey, most people now days get into a jam money wise! Most and I mean most people where I live, live off credit. It's amazing! We got into a little money jam ourselves and we worked things out... It's a 5 year plan and only two more years to go,but we did something other than lose our house. I'm still not very good at keeping track of money,but have learned ways to stretch that dollar! Yes, i miss doing all the things we use to do and it was hard for my older kids not to get "everything" they wanted,but my younger kids are a little bit less selfish today than my older kids were. Perhaps one day we will get "ahead" again,but you never know. I'm a 40 year old house wife that has not had a real job in years. I too wonder what's out there for me when it's time for me to get a job after my two year old grows up more. I too will look into programs,but at times I feel "too old" to relearn or to get hired. Someday though I'm soooooooooooooo greatful I don't have to work... Like today, I'm beat (I'm going though a cycle of not sleeping at night again) and my two year old is just learning to go on the pot. If he was in preschool, I'd have a host of problems with the school during this time (they hate potty training kids LOL). Anyway, i'm taking a nap too!!!