Thread: I Need A Drink!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 05:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LandLord

I Need A Drink!

Hello all. I am new here, and I am not sure, but I think I may be near becoming or am already an alcoholic. I'm not sure exactly whats goin on, but something is not right. I have a family history of alcoholism, And since I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years. a couple months ago, I have been drinking everynight since. It was a toxic relationship to say the least. She was a very angry, and disrespectful woman. But I stayed with her mainly because she was incredibly beautiful, young, and the sex was great. But I had enough of the Emotional abuse. And I had to get out of it. And Now, I totally miss her and would do anything to have her back, even thought I know nothing will change. I have to figure out someway to detach myself from her.. The only thing that helps lately is getting drunk. However I do set myself a limit, and I do stick to it (most of the time). But tonight, I promised myself I would not have a drink, and I have one in front of me... Any suggestions or advice on either of my two problems would be greatly appriciated. Thank you in advance