View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 12:16 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
robbo78

Hi Dee,

Been to doctors again but i seen a different one, however after looking at my records and the amount of alcohol and time i was drinking, he again said that these symptoms were more than likly withdrawal symptoms that the anxiety is not helping with, after saying to him "Doc its been 34 days " he replied
" they can last longer and think of what you put in your body for 10 years everynight" and he gave me something for anxiety and said come back in 2 weeks.

I know i worry a lot and except that and these tablets have helped in a few ways as every morning (before) i would feel sick with worry and couldnt really face breakfast, now i seem to get up feel a little better and have no problem eating, twiching has slowed a lot i suppose,my racing and dizzy spells have also eased and the pulse in the head maybe has eased a little.

I still have the negative thoughts and worries about something serious wrong (told doc this ) and have the aches in arm, tingles and slight headache.

o well day 38 and just dont pick up that drink i suppose, i know its selfish but just would like that day when i feel like i have never had a drink (like a child i suppose) and the world is a great place.

Again thanks for all replies and good luck to all.