Thread: Detox nightmare
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 04:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Priss

Detox nightmare

Actually that's a little misleading. You have to have slept to have a nightmare. I think I may have gotten an hour or two of sleep last night. Every time I closed my eyes, my heart would start to race and I felt like I couldn't breathe. At one point, I was considering going to the hospital. Why on Earth do I think that I enjoy something that makes me feel so bad?

Since I couldn't sleep, I spent a lot of time here reading people's posts. I can't tell you how comforting it is to know that I'm not alone. It is especially comforting to know that there are other women going through the same thing. Let's face it ladies, we're not supposed to be out of control. We're supposed to be beautiful and delicate. Let me tell you, there's nothing beautiful or delicate about being covered in unexplained bruises and spending the better part of the day with your head in the toilet.

Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling scared, wondering if I had the strength to do this. Reading your posts has helped. Thank you!