View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 03:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
peaceteach

Maggie,

I assume you are doing grief work/counseling and know that this is going to take time, a lot of time, before you start having some good days, more good than bad. Please just keep coming here, and getting out of your house, and putting one foot in front of the other, walking the walk of the living and the happy. Fake it till you make it. That's how it's done. You keep "doing" normal things and pretty soon you've walked through the necessary time it takes to get through grieving and come out on the other side. It's a slow process; no one can quicken it for you or take away the pain. You just have to walk through it and let it lesson and subside. I think you are wonderful for coming on here and speaking so brilliantly and painfully from your heart, Maggie. I also think it is super healthy for you to continue doing that, both for your own mental health and for others. Keep the faith, Maggie. Talk to your son even though he doesn't answer back. He IS in a better, happier place. Don't we all want that for our children? Peace be with you Maggie. Peace and love.