Thread: Need to Lay Off
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 07:12 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
NEOMARXIST

Originally Posted by Tosh View Post
I mean one of them used to take drugs so he could force more alcohol down his kneck.
Another one of them here. As much as I loved alcohol, I loved even more the way that alcohol could become even better by introducing drugs to taper the negative side-effects that come with the buzz ie - sleepiness, general loss of sensory functions etc
Alcohol has the natural fail-safe machanism of that of rendering you unconscious after a certain quantity, however by adding stimulants I was able to stay wide-awake for days and thus keep the booze flowing continuously and drink ridiculous quantities. I never managed to work out whether I found this safer/less destructive than just drinking alone and getting blackout/passout drunk and all the problems that brings.
My joke used to be that to stop obesity in this country then they out to get the obese people to go on a 3 day drink/drug bender, I swear I used to lose about half a stone or more on them benders. Crazy times.

Still paying the price mindyou with my Sinuses and nose. Been really suffering the last few days with general f*cked up sinuses from all of the sh*t I stuck up there.