View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

MrOsaka, that chart is disturbing. I found myself staring at it, and slowly realizing it was near accurate. I guess thank you for posting it, it makes this upheaval in my mind less random and more defined. But it brings up questions, too--questions that are still undefined, nagging at the upper levels of my subconscious I suppose.

Makeitso, congratulations on 45 days. That's a long time, but I'm happy it was worth it for you.

I'm at the end of my day, halfway through the day. It was a fairly busy day--much more so than I've had in a while--and I am sitting here realizing another trigger I have. The comedown from being productive all day. I want to do something, but I feel stuck right here in this chair. Seems I just ought to relax till tomorrow, but I can't seem to unwind. I remember what I used to do now. It's been a long time since I had a day like this, and I better get used to them again.

The Team (the AA people I connected with) told me they were going to pick me up for a AA meeting tonight, but then they couldn't get hold of the person they wanted to drive me, since they all live 20 miles away. I hadn't planned anything for tonight, and now I'm really regretting it.

More so than when I posted in my 'new' class, and that's making me nervous, it's only been about a half hour and, watching my written words, I can see how my mood has changed so rapidly.