Old 08-17-2009, 07:50 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
notofeudalism

Originally Posted by tommyk View Post
I don't think anyone 'deserves' it, and I see alot of my former self in your posts.

You're got some serious issues to face, and it appears that alcohol is not the problem, but maybe alcohol was possibly a proposed temporary solution for a problem?

The DUI saved your life, huh? Good. How come you got saved? Is there anything you could offer to people like yourself in the way of advice? The world needs people like you who have experienced the pain you have. You have a lot to share with others in the same boat. Count your blessings, and then think about being there for others.

Keep coming back.

I actually had something to my head when I was pulled over. Not going into the details other than I maybe had a couple of shots of rum when I got pulled over. Because I was agitated and suicidal the cops said I refused, which I did not. Didnt matter, people on here still say I'll deserve it. Had a one year suspension, at least 1000 grand in fines, lawyer costs, mandatory alcohol highway safety school. All because I was suicidal and had a couple shots. Yet I deserve it. How dare I be suicidal. By he way,
The cops smashed my face into the curb breaking my glasses, dragged me accross the concrete bloodying my knees and dislocated my shoulder. Guess I deserved it, right?

Served me right. There is a lot fo self humiliation and self hatred which I refuse to partake in. No offense to you at all. And I apprectaie your reply. This is mainly for the "judgement" crowd here to see.