View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 05:31 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Tsar7

Ok. I got it.

It appears that no one on this thread has ever met on oldtimer that was a decent person.

I am beginning to see the problem.

I guess I had my head in the sand.

If I had never met an oldtimer who was nice, I suppose I would feel the same way.

What I hear you saying is rather shocking to me.

These oldtimers threaten murder, unemployed, angry and selfish is not a pretty picture.
I think I'm living in a bubble. I never reakized what you guys actually thought of us oldtimers. I guess from now on I'll quit bringing up thorney issues and just agree with the guys with three years. I just never really saw myself as being that bad.

Wow. And I go every night and constantly do stuff for the fellowship and people struggling. Thursday I'm having the doors and muffler welded up on a Newcommers Tracker by my sponsee for no charge. I'll skip him a hundred later on but will not humiliate the Tracker owner by doing it in front of him. I constantly buy soda and water for meetings, etc. But now I see that is not it. I must agree with the new people. Ok, let's try it your way. I'll listen at meetings for the next ninety and see what i pick up.

Thank you all for this wake up call.

I really believed I was on track in following the ttraditions, but even there I was wrong.

I've started three noncourtslip signing meetings but they are soon changed to courtsigning so every single meeting in our city is courtsigning.

So I should have recognized the trend from that.

Thanks for the wake up call.

I'm blown away.

Tsar