Thread: Do I Need Help?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 08:48 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
lauraandersen4
Focus

Searching, good luck deciding for yourself if you have a problem with alcohol or not...and to do it so early. Sometimes those we are in relations with are our best key and other times, we may think they are WAY overreacting. I thought I was decent at drinking only later at night (often after my husband went to bed) so my husband wasn't bothered by my drinking like he expressed he was years prior. Truth is he came to me not long ago at all and said he 'doesn't understand why I "get drunk" almost every night. WHAT?! Ah.. I wasn't drunk. I didn't feel 'drunk'... I just felt slightly tipsy.

I can't figure it out but if it is causing a problem in your relationship, I'd guess it probably IS causing a problem in your life. My husband doesn't like drinking either btw.

I want to stop drinking for everyone... except for me! I just keep figuring I won't let it get so far as to where it is destroying my life. If I see it getting close, I'll just stop. Others say it just doesn't work that way so just be careful and take care of yourself. Good luck in deciding what is best for you.