View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:01 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Chris))) - even though she's been through the recovery thing before, the crack is still calling to her. She's trying to say no, but is extremely furious at how much of a hold it has on her, so she is taking it out on you. At least thats what I did.

No, it's not fair to you...not at all. It's like I told my 16-year-old niece who yelled "I hate you" to me the other night, and I quickly said "no you don't" and we kept arguing. She must have apologized to me 20 times, many of them in tears. I told her we take out our frustrations, anger, etc. on the people we love and feel safe with...the ones we know who won't throw us away. She said "the ones we love the most, sometimes we treat the worst..I'm sorry"

I am sorry she's driving you crazy. Crack doesn't have that physical craving, but boy it still gets you mentally. She knows how to get into another frame of mind, but until she does, she's going to be mad at the world and blame everything on everyone, but most of it on you. I would definitely not take her calls or see her for a while.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy