Thread: Ot update
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
pjbs55

Thumbs up Ot update

Hello All,
I am doing well. Working on my recovery everyday and I just keep getting stronger. I can't believe I have been on this site for over 3 years, and in recovery 4 years now.
It seems like yesterday that I had my son and his exgf leave, but it was the best thing for all of us. My son will be clean for 3 years in Oct, and his exgf has been clean almost as long. I still don't speak to either of them, but do find out from others.
Monday I go back to court for the case I have against my son, praying that this is the time it will finally finish up. I know that my HP will be with me and however things turn out will be the right way, maybe not my way but still the right way.
I have hope that someday I will have them back in my life, both my son and daughter. I know miracles can happen since I had one this past week. My brother who I have not spoken to in about 24 years called me and we met for dinner. It was so nice to see him and his wife, so if that can happen then I know it can happen with my kids.
Hope everyone here is doing well. I pray for all of you everyday since we never know what will happen next.